Esterbrook Estie Oversize Maraschino Fountaiin Pen w/Palladium Trim, Medium Nib
Esterbook began manufacturing nibs in the US in the mid 1800s, but the 1930s were a period of importance, as they introduced their first interchangeable nib systemin 1933. The interchangeable nibs gave the user many options for writing, whether in school, business, personal etc. Today, a similar system is reborn with the Estie and the specially engineered MV Nib Adaptor. The MV adaptor delivers a vintage nib experience with a modern shape Esterbrook pen.
- Comfortably balanced fountain pen in a complete range of points for the way you write
- Nib size is Medium
- Blended and turned acrylic with a high polished finish
- Cushion cap closure provides a secondary seal to ensure a wet point
- Ink is filled by a cartridge of ink or a converter, which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek palladium clip that provides a clean accent for the cap and slides easily to ones shirt pocket
We offer a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, return you item within 30 days for a full refund. We will only refund money after we receive the item from you.
We offer free shipping within the USA for all products. Shipping to foreign countries is not offered at this time.