Esterbrook Phaeton Mineral Blue Fountaiin Pen w/Gold Trim, Medium Nib
Legend has it that the president of Esterbrook loved exotic cars. That is why in 1964 the Phaeton 300 was born, offering a sleek fountain pen with a hooded nib. Originally offered as a gift set for Christmas, these pens became a highly sought-after prize in the pen collecting world. The Esterbrook Phaeton rides out into the market once more; reborn as the Phaeton 300R.
The New Phaeton 300R rolls off the assembly line just in time for the Holidays. Each fountain pen is made using 1960’s inspired acrylic colors specially produced for Esterbrook. The pen features a gold plated hooded nib in Medium point size and uses a removable plunger style filling system. A brushed Chrome metal cap with gold plated clip adds style to this Iconic Esterbrook revival. Available in four vibrant colors 1) Signal Red 2) Mineral Blue 3) Spruce Green and 4) Midnight Black.
- Hooded gold plated nib in medium point size
- Polished and turned acrylic in four vintage inspired colors- Spruce Green, Midnight Black, Signal Red and Mineral Blue
- High Polished Brushed Silver cap with matching acrylic finial on cap top for added elegance.
- Ink is filled by a removable plunger style filling system which acts like a syringe to draw ink from a bottle
- Sleek gold plated clip engraved with the Esterbrook logo provides a clean accent for the cap
We offer a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, return you item within 30 days for a full refund. We will only refund money after we receive the item from you.
We offer free shipping within the USA for all products. Shipping to foreign countries is not offered at this time.